Hi Overflowing Church,
I would like to begin this email by saying thank you! Since my family started to share the vision of planting a new church a couple of month ago, many brothers and sisters in Christ began praying for our journey. It means a lot to us, and we’re seeing hands and feet of God every day. That’s exactly the things what we want to do as a church, and your ministry means a lot to us. Thank you for your prayer and being a blessing!
Sharing with you “what if there is a church” from 1 to 10 has been so fun and exciting. If you’re interested in reviewing them, please watch the video for I briefly summarize them in the beginning. You can also watch all the previous videos on my website at pastorkaro.com.
Anyhow, today is the 8th day. What if there is a church with 8 values?
We want to begin with setting up the values for our church because we won’t be able to value what we must value if we don’t know what our values are. People should be able to tell us what we value by seeing us what we’re doing. Please watch the video for the explanations, but we value…
- One Church – We are all about the capital “C” Church.
- Victorious Day – There’s an urgency of sharing the gospel.
- Everyone – God loves everyone.
- Relevancy – Be relevant and live it out!
- Freedom in Faith – We’re freed from sin, and we can also limit our freedom to grow in faith.
- Loving God, Others, the World – John 3:16
- Open Arms – Invite and accept, give and receive, praise and surrender, celebrate and cry
- Wow Over How – We say “yes” to God and dream big because God is more interested in our availability to him more than our ability.
Thank you again for your prayer, love, and support. Let me know when there’s anything I can do or pray for you.
Your brother Karo